Currently there have not been any changes in the NSW Government COVID regulations and members are reminded that they must comply with those regulations applicable to the LGAs they live in, regulations which for most of us have been extended until 11th October.
Therefore, please note that the following is based on the latest information as reported:
• Golf bookings will return to groups of 4 from Saturday 16th October for those double vaccinated.
• Bookings for 16th October will not be available on the website until Thursday 7th October.
• If you are not double vaccinated by 16th October, you can only play in 2’s.
• For people playing in 2’s, do not use the booking sheets for 16th October. You must contact the Pro Shop who will make a booking for you.
• The current cart policy will remain. • In the upcoming week the Board of Directors will be present at the club to ascertain the number of fully vaccinated members.
• Everyone (including fully vaccinated members) will still have to scan the QR code upon entry into the golf shop and clubhouse.
• All members who have received two vaccinations must have their certificate or digital proof on them at all times.
• A Board member or club representative (or visiting law enforcement officer) may ask to sight these certificates at any time.
• The clubhouse will open from Saturday 16th October.
• Only fully vaccinated members will be allowed to remain in the clubhouse.
• Individuals able to use the clubhouse must comply with the club’s COVID Plan;
o maintain social distancing;
o remain seated at all times when not ordering; and
o wear a mask at all times unless eating or drinking.
• Anyone breaching COVID and club regulation, in particular remaining in the clubhouse to eat and drink if not fully vaccinated;
o will be asked to leave the club premises;
o be advised that if they do not leave the Police will be informed and asked to attend. This will result in personal fines; and
o the individual will also face the club’s disciplinary action which most likely will result in a suspension for a period of time.
We will update our members as and when changes occur.
Stay Safe! Play Safe!
The Board of Directors
John Clawley Honorary Secretary
01 October 2021