An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2019
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Tue 26 Mar – WomensMEDLEY CHARITY DAY 4 Person Team Event
- Wed 27 Mar – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 28 Mar – Veterans2BBB Stableford + Singles
- Sat 30 Mar – Weekend2BBB Stableford + Singles
- Tue 02 Apr – WomensMonthly Medal - Single Stroke
Last Week’s Results
- Sat 23 Mar – Weekend
- Thu 21 Mar – Veterans2 Ball Multiplier Stableford + Singles - ResultsComp: Charles Ber (20) & Cecil Hammond (20) 78, Patrick Herrick (17) & Robert Haldane(17) 72Singles: Paul Manning (11) 37, Robert (Bluey) Everest (9) 37, Kenneth Miller (23) 36, Darryl Campbell (20) 36Ball Comp: to 31Result: Nearest the Pin: Robert Wildig (11th), Robert Percival (15th)Result: Drive & Pitch: Valda Schroder (8th), Cheryl Grinlinton (10th) David Patton (12th)
- Wed 20 Mar – Pro ShopSingles: Warren Jones 41, Peter Spillane 39, David Goyette 39, David Banwell 39, Andrew Housden 39, Gary Hawkes 39Scratch: Luke Taylor 37Ball Comp: to 33Result: Nearest the Pin: David Brawn (11th), Timothy Marshall (15th)Result: Drive & Pitch: Barney Kingdom (14th)
- Tue 19 Mar – WomensDiv 1: Peta Merchant (15) 34, Cheryl Grinlinton (18) 33Div 2: Julie Romanowski (43) 32, Valda Schroder (35) 31Ball Comp: to 29Result: Long Drive: Peta Merchant, Margaret HylandResult: Drive & Chip: Di Knoll, Margaret Hyland
- Sat 16 Mar – WeekendA: Gary Roche(3) 37, Peter Connor(6) 36B: Graeme Hickie(16) 39, Robert Walker(16) 39C: Kenneth Miller(24) 38, Matthew Harwood(27) 38Women: Peta Merchant(16) 35Ball Comp: 32Comp: NTP: Peter Grinlinton(11th) John Rosenburg(15th) D&C: Philip Russo(14th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.