An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2018
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Tue 19 Feb – WomensSingle Stableford
- Wed 20 Feb – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 21 Feb – VeteransSingle Stableford
- Sat 23 Feb – WeekendSingle Stableford
- Tue 26 Feb – Womens2BBB Stableford + Singles
Last Week’s Results
- Sat 16 Feb – Weekend2 Ball Multiplier Stableford + Singles - Results
- Thu 14 Feb – VeteransSingles: Robert McDowell(21 42, Adrian Lutton(14) 42, John Cummins(32) 40, David Lamb(8) 40Women: Penny Hudson(23) 34Ball Comp: 33Comp: NTP: David Lamb(11th) Barbara Franklin(11th) Eric Hudson(15th) D&P: Barbie Smith(8th), Penny Hudson(10th) Pauline Delaney(12th)
- Wed 13 Feb – Pro ShopSingles: Sharon McCarthy(18) 41, Geoff Cole(20) 41, Dteve Hancock(8) 40, Garry DeBanke(13) 40, Brendon Miller(14) 40, Jeff Evans(19) 39Ball Comp: 34cbComp: NTP: Steve Hancock(11th), Luke Taylor(15th) D&P: Luke Taylor(14th)
- Tue 12 Feb – WomensDiv 1: Tara Mackie(9) 37, DI Knoll(18) 32Div 2: Maureen Latimer(23) 38, Gail Hughes(24) 33Div 3: Barbie Smith(35) 31, Robyn Gerrard(43) 29Ball Comp: 27Comp: Long Drives: Tara Mackie, Gail Hughes, Robyn Gerrard.Comp: D&p: Suzie Collins, Maureen Latimer, Jeanne Salway
- Sat 09 Feb – Weekend2BBB Stableford + Singles - ResultsComp: Louise Barnes (29) & Robert French (17) 47, Trevor Harris (17) Richard Langston (20) 47A: Peter Connor (8) 41, Greg Butler (9) 38B: Kit Tanner(13) 41, Troy Conley (19) 41C: Dave Billet (27) 39, Kevin Watson (22) 38Women: Gail Hughes (24) 34Scratch: Mark Johnston 35Ball Comp: to 33c/bResult: Nearest the Pin: Phillip Behan (11th), Irene Robertson (11th), Raymond Gonella(15th)Result: Drive and Pitch: Gary Roche (14th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.