An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2018
- Playing Membership $570
- Gold Membership $730
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Wed 15 Aug – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 16 Aug – Veterans2BBB Stableford + Singles
- Sat 18 Aug – WeekendSingle Stableford
- Tue 21 Aug – WomensSingle Stableford
- Wed 22 Aug – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
Last Week’s Results
- Tue 14 Aug – Womens9 Holes - AGM - ResultsComp: Today was a fun 9 holes prior to the AGM.
- Sun 12 Aug – WeekendTop Gun Challenge - ResultsResult: Top Gun winner: David CawthornResult: Top Gun runner up: Lloyd HerronHole-in-one: Lloyd Herron on the 11th
- Sat 11 Aug – WeekendSingle Stableford - ResultsA: Lloyd Herron(7) 39, John Clawley(11) 36, Peter Barley(10) 35B: Alastair McDonough(18) 38, Adrian Lutton(16) 37, Ricky Adams(17) 36C: James Hall(23) 45, Bill Ryan(23(39), Callum Cooney(31) 38Women: Lousie Barnes(27) 37Scratch: Paul Maiolo 30Comp: NTP: Vicki Askew(11th) Lyle Docherty(15th) D&P: Ricky Adams(14th)
- Thu 09 Aug – VeteransSingle Stroke - ResultsComp: Ian Adlington(27) 62, Alan McDonald(26) 67, Louise Barnes(28) 68, Keith Muller(18) 69Comp: NTP's: Sharon McCarthy(11th), David Martin(11th), Robert French(15th) D&P: Irene Swyer(10th), Robert Anderson(12th), Irene Robertson(15th)Ball Comp: to 74
- Wed 08 Aug – Pro ShopSingle Stableford - ResultsComp: Robert Edgerly(19) 39, Di Knoll(20) 39, Ian Ling(26) 38, D Cahill(10) 37Comp: NTPs: John Clawley(11th) Steve Hancock(15th) D & C: Alastair McDonough (14th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.