An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2019
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Sat 20 Apr – Weekend2 BBB V PAR + Singles
- Tue 23 Apr – Womens2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles
- Wed 24 Apr – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 25 Apr – VeteransSingle V PAR - Anzac Day
- Sat 27 Apr – WeekendSingle Stableford
Last Week’s Results
- Thu 18 Apr – VeteransDiv 1: Ron Thomas(17) 41, Keith Pepper(18) 41Div 2: Philip Gosling(25) 39, Bob Cookson(28) 39Ball Comp: 33Comp: NTP: Colin Bayley(11th) Connie Parrish(11th) Paul Manning (15th) D&P: Irene Swyer(8th) Connie Parrish(10th) Trvor Duncan(12th)
- Wed 17 Apr – Pro ShopComp: Timothy Marshall(18) 43, Kane Abbott(29) 43, Bob Russell(23) 42, Jeff Evans(20) 41, Gregory Clissold(22) 39, Rob Margerison(10) 39Scratch: Luke Taylor 39Ball Comp: 34Comp: NTP: Paul Harris(11th) Frank de Graf(15th), D&C: Alex Robson
- Tue 16 Apr – WomensDiv 1: Nerida Flood(26) 39, Pat Mackie(18) 34, Maureen Latimer(23) 33Div 2: Joy Hollway(28) 35, Elizabeth Dick(43) 32, Julie Romanowski(44) 32
- Sat 13 Apr – Weekend4 Person Ambrose Tiger Pins - ResultsComp: Barney Kingdom, Kevin Franklin,Adam Boynes-Butler, Guy Urquhart (8) 52, Peter Richards, Matthew Hutton,Daniel Rochfurd, Philip Gosse (9), Graeme Hickie, James Byrne,Norman Whiley, Peter Connor (9) 55 , Calvert, Harris, Piper (5) 57Comp: Scr: David Spencer, Darren Sparks, Graig Thompson, Glen Gibson (4) 60Ball Comp: 58cbComp: NTP: R Channels(11th) E Galbraith(11th) Ian Ashbury(15th) D&C: D Sparks
- Thu 11 Apr – Veterans2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles - ResultsDiv 1: Rob Anderson (6) 37, Dave KIng (20) 37Div 2: Greg Montgomery (33) 40, Nobby Clark (35) 40Ball Comp: to 33cbResult: NTP: Gary Miller (11th), Jillian Convboy (11th), Trevor Duncan (15th) NTP: Marie Miller, Elizabeth Dick
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.