An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2020
- Playing Membership $595
- Gold Membership $790
- Sub Junior Membership $30
- Student/Tradie Membership $150
- Junior Membership $60
- Social Membership (2020) $10
- Social Membership (2020 - 2024) $33
Last Week’s Results
- Sat 04 Jan – WeekendMonthly Medal - Single Stroke - ResultsA: Peter Barley(12)66, Brendan Leadbeatter(11) 68B: Matthew Harwood(19) 68, Robert Walker(14) 70C: Brett Lawson(21) 72, William Ryan(23) 74Women: Joanne Webber(25) 65Scratch: Harry Delany 78Ball Comp: 76cbComp: NTP: Robert Edgerley(11th), Janelle Hoskins(11th), David Lamb(15th)....D&P: Nic Hall(14th)
- Thu 02 Jan – VeteransSingle Stableford + eclectic - ResultsDiv 1: Philip Behan(15) 41, Keith Pepper(16) 40Div 2: Patrick Herrick(21) 44. Charles Swyer(26) 40Ball Comp: to 34cbComp: NTP:Roy Milroy(11th) Gail Hughes(11th),Kevin Watson(15th)Comp: D&P: Gail Hughes(8th), Marie Miller(10th) Patrick Herrick(12th)
- Wed 01 Jan – Pro Shop2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles - ResultsSingles: James Eagle(11) 44, Garry Hoare(10) 41, Todd Kalajzich(14)41, Paul Manning(10) 40, James Byrne(18) 40Scratch: Troy Monie 32Comp: NTP: Colin Brown(11th), Stephen Jermyn(15th)...D&P: Garry Hoare(14th)
- Tue 31 Dec – WomensMEDLEY - Single Stableford - Results
- Sat 28 Dec – WeekendSingle Stableford - ResultsA: Paul Manning(10) 37, Shannon Lord(12) 37, Phil Russo(8) 37B: Adrian Lutton(13) 39, James Byrne(19) 38, Rade Krile(18) 38C: Kane Abbot(25) 45, Noel Garden(23) 38, Wal Hall(22) 38Women: Kathryn Lawson-Brown(13) 39Scratch: Joshua Russo 34Ball Comp: 33cbComp: NTP: Wal Hall(11th),Tracy Casinelli(11th), Horst Bleuel(15th)....D&P: Branko Zec(14th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.