An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2019
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Tue 23 Jul – WomensSingle Stableford
- Wed 24 Jul – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 25 Jul – Veterans1,2,3, Countdown Stableford
- Sat 27 Jul – WeekendSingle Stableford
- Sun 28 Jul – WeekendTop Gun
Last Week’s Results
- Sat 20 Jul – Weekend2BBB Stableford + Singles - ResultsComp: Stephen Jermyn(110 ) + David Goyette(21 ) 48, Brian Rowe(18 ) +Gregory Montgomery(30 ) 46A: Robert Margerison(10) 37B: Warwick Marchant(14) 41C: Rod Poll(25) 39Women: Keshni Mudaliar(14) 36Scratch: Mark Johnson 36Ball Comp: 33cbComp: NTP: Keshni Mudaliar 11th) Stephen Parkes(11th) Trevor Thomason(15th). D&P: Brett Lawson(14th)
- Thu 18 Jul – VeteransSingle V PAR - ResultsSingles: Carl Miller(32) +5, Warren Higham(24) +3, Tony McIntosh(26) +3Women: Patti Martin(24) +1Ball Comp: -2cbComp: NTP: Noel Garden(11th) Barbara Franklin(11th) John Hardy(15th)Comp: D&P: Janet Bowden(8th) Enid Bain(10th) Donal Thompson(12th)
- Wed 17 Jul – Pro ShopSingle Stableford - ResultsSingles: Anthony Robinson(18) 41, Alan Davies(19) 41, Trevor Barker(29) 40, Gary Hawkes(21) 40, Colin Brown(13) 39, Alan Crapp(18) 38Scratch: Ian Asbury 38Ball Comp: 33cbComp: NTP: Robert Edgerly(11th) Robert Wildig(15th) D&P: Troy Monie(14th)
- Tue 16 Jul – Womens2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles - ResultsComp: Barabara Smith(34) + Maureen Latimer(23) 72Div 1: Pat Mackie(19) 36Div 2: Gail Kovacs(40) 40Ball Comp: 30cbComp: D&P: Tara Mackie, Diane WattComp: Long Drive Melissa Cooke, Karen Hansen
- Sat 13 Jul – WeekendSingle Stableford - ResultsA: Llyod Herron(6) 33, Scott Winsor(4) 33B: Peter barley(13) 35, Peter Grinlinton(17) 34C: Richard Langston(22) 37, Patrick Herrick(27) 37Women: Sharon McCarthy(18) 32Ball Comp: 28cbComp: NTP: James Eagle(11th) David Billett(15th) D&P: Scott Winsor(14th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.