An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2018
- Playing Membership $570
- Gold Membership $730
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Tue 26 Jun – Womens2 BBB V PAR
- Wed 27 Jun – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 28 Jun – Veterans2BBB Stableford + Singles
- Sat 30 Jun – Weekend4 Person Ambrose - Tiger Pins
- Sun 01 Jul – WeekendThree Way Challenge
Last Week’s Results
- Sat 23 Jun – WeekendA: Jacob Barnes(7) 41, Sam Stalgis(11) 40, Connor Bond(3) 39B: Phillip Behan(14) 40, Garry Ashford(16) 39, Stephen Franklin(19) 36C: James Stimson(34) 42, Kevin Watson(22) 40, Steven Woolford(21) 39Women: Di Knoll(20) 34Scratch: Mark Johnston 38Ball Comp: to 33cb
- Thu 21 Jun – VeteransDiv 1: Paul Manning(8) 39, Rod Elliott(11) 38, Dave King(20) 38Div 2: Gary Salway(21) 40, Raymond Sonnleitner(22) 39, Carl Miller(32) 38Women: Barbara Franklin(41) 33Hole-in-one: Paul Manning 6th
- Wed 20 Jun – Pro ShopComp: Brian Kendrick (15) 40, Phil Russo (8) 39, Trevor Barker (27) 38, Grant Symonds (18) 38 c/b, Harrison Jones (17) 38 c/b
- Tue 19 Jun – WomensCharity Day - ResultsComp: The charity day was postponed until the 4th September. No starters for the women's comp. - no one brave or silly enough to play in the wet conditions.
- Sun 17 Jun – WeekendBowls and Golf (this is an original event played instead of the Holden Scramble) - ResultsComp: The original Bowls and Golf event winning team is Nathan Flavell, Katrina Davis, Luke Saare and Peter Saare
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.