An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2019
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Wed 26 Jun – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 27 Jun – Veterans2BBB Stableford + Singles
- Sat 29 Jun – WeekendSingle Stableford
- Sun 30 Jun – WeekendThree Way Challenge
- Tue 02 Jul – WomensMonthly Medal - Single Stroke
Last Week’s Results
- Tue 25 Jun – Womens2 BBB V PAR + Singles - Results
- Sat 22 Jun – WeekendA: Mark Henning(8) 33, Peter Richards(4) 32B: Warren Long(17) 41, Tom Smith(15) 37C: John Rosenburg(29) 40, Ian King(26) 39Women: Louise Barnes(28) 36Scratch: Peta Griffin 33Ball Comp: 32cbComp: NTP: Frank Murnane(11th), Connie Parrish(11th), Paul Hawker(15th).. D&P: David Hussey(14th)
- Thu 20 Jun – VeteransDiv 1: Bradley Sharpe(14) 42, Rodney Elliott(11) 38, Gordon Howes(18) 38Div 2: John Rosenburg(29) 43, Rod Porter(25) 42, John Cummins(32) 39Women: Felicity Percival(26) 37Ball Comp: 32cbComp: NTP:Paul Hawker(11th) Connie Parrish(11th) Phillip Green(15th) D&C: Trevor Duncan(12th), Barbara Franklin, Carolyn Robinson
- Wed 19 Jun – Pro ShopSingles: Peter French(23) 40, Geoffrey Scarlett(27) 39, Michael Collins(19) 38,Ronald Murphy(34) 38, Arthur Hadley(24) 37, Brett Lawson(21) 37Ball Comp: 33cbComp: NTP:Phil Rosso (11th), Stephen Davidson(15th) D&P: Luke Taylor(14th)
- Tue 18 Jun – WomensAmerican Foursomes - ResultsComp: Pat Mackie+Tara Mackie(11) 72.12, Margaret Hyland+ Marilyn Schott(17) 73.5, Gai Richardson+ Marie Miller(20) 74.75Ball Comp: 78.75Comp: Long Drive: Pat Mackie+ Tara Mackie, Barbara Franklin+ Vicki Askew
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.