An 18 Hole all weather links style course. The South Coast’s Hidden Gem.
Annual Membership Fees 2019
- Playing Membership $585
- Gold Membership $750
- Student Membership $50
- Junior Membership $20
This Week’s Competitions
- Sat 21 Sep – WeekendSingle Stableford
- Tue 24 Sep – WomensSingle Stableford
- Wed 25 Sep – Pro ShopSingle Stableford
- Thu 26 Sep – Veterans4 Person Ambrose AGM
- Sat 28 Sep – Weekend2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles
Last Week’s Results
- Thu 19 Sep – Veterans2BBB Stableford + Singles - ResultsSingles: Tom Smith(16) 41, Bradley Sharpe(15) 37, Colin Brown(11) 37Women: Jeanne Salway(29) 32Ball Comp: 33cbBall Comp: NTP: Trevor Duncan(11th) (15th), Felicity Percival(11th)Comp: D&P: Connie Parrish(8th) Felicity Percival(10th), Mark Nagle(12th)
- Wed 18 Sep – Pro ShopSingles: David Goyette(21) 39, Stephen Jermyn(10) 37, Brett Lawson(21) 36Ball Comp: 28cb
- Tue 17 Sep – Womens2 Ball Aggregate Stableford + Singles - Results
- Sat 14 Sep – WeekendA: Gary Hibberson(10) 40, James Eagle(10) 38B: Phillip Behan(16) 41, Peter O'Keefe(15) 41C: David Davies(25) 39, Robert Edgerely(24) 37Women: Susan Daniels(30) 39Scratch: Ian Asbury 32Ball Comp: 34cbComp: NTP: Charles Rann(11th) Jeanne Salway(11th), Peter Gillbanks(15th) D&P: Tom Smith(14th)
- Thu 12 Sep – VeteransDiv 1: Cecil Hammond(17) 43, Mal Smith(19) 40Div 2: Cameron Powrie(28) 43, Stephen Franklin(22) 42Women: Jeanne Salway(30) 39Ball Comp: 34cbComp: NTP: Cecil Hammond(11th) Felicity Percival(11th)Paul Hawker(15th).Comp: D&P: Marie Miller(8th) Barbara Smith(10th) John Hardie(12th)
Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club is situated in the seaside village of Shoalhaven Heads approximately two (2) hours drive south of Sydney.
The course is bounded by Coolangatta Mountain in the west and Pacific Ocean in the east. It’s just a ten minute drive to the historic town of Berry where cafes and specialist shops delight the tourist.
A further thirty minute drive south and you are in the world renowned Jervis Bay where dolphin and whale watching charters are popular and beaches boast the whitest sands in the world.